Well I was bullied by "It's a Dog Tag Wife Life" into posting my "fours", so here goes!
1. Four shows that you watch:
What Not To Wear
Law & Order, SVU
2. Four things you are passionate about:
My volunteer work
3. Four phrases you say a lot:
"Not too much cream" (for my coffee order - Dunkin' Donuts love to give me anemic coffee)
"When did you say you needed it for?" (at work)
"For f$@#&'s sake!" (it's a British thing)
"Can we stop for a photograph?"
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
Trust your gut instinct
Watch what people do, not necessarily what they say
Trust people only as much as they show they are worthy of
Over-achieving at work only brings the reward of more work!
5. Four places you would like to go:
The Galapagos Islands
6. Four things you did yesterday:
Finally made it home from Atlanta airport - it only took me 24 hours!
Opened 11 doors on my chocolate advent calendar
Did some editing of my most recent photographs
Revised an itinerary for our January NZ trip
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
My boyfriend arriving in a week
Christmas vacation in Niagara Falls
Some decent snowy days
Our January NZ trip
8. Four things you love about winter:
Christmas foods & flavors
Winter skies - you know, the clear, bright, blue skies (great for photography)